How do I return an item?
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us directly. We will always do our best to resolve any issues.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- An item must be returned to us before a replacement or refund can be issued.
- Replacements and refunds are not issued if a returned item is not in
the original retail packaging or if the original retail packaging has
been damaged or defaced.
- If an item is faulty, you must contact us to report the fault. This includes a description of the fault.
- Once a report has been made, we will contact you to make
arrangements for the return. All returns must be authorised by us before
they are sent. Therefore, we will send the required documentation and
postage labels to you to make it easy to return a faulty
item to us. It is important that you do not return a faulty item to
us until the correct documentation has been issued.
- All items returned to us as a result of a reported fault will be
tested upon return to ensure there is a fault. If a fault is identified
and this fault corresponds to the details of the reported fault, then a refund or replacement will be issued according to your
- If an item returned to us as a result of a reported fault is found
to not be faulty or if any identified faults do not correspond with the
details of the reported fault, then only a partial refund will be
offered. In this case the refund will amount to the retail value of the
item minus the cost of postage incurred from the item return.
- If you do not wish to keep the item and would like a refund,
then you must contact us to inform us of your decision to return
the item. We will then contact you to authorise the return. In this case, you are then responsible for returning the item and paying the return
postage costs, which are
- All reported non-faulty items returned to us as a result of your decision to not keep the item will be inspected upon
return to ensure that both the item and the original retail packaging
are not damaged or defaced. If the item is in a satisfactory condition,
then a refund for the retail value of the item will be issued to you.
- If an item is returned to us by Royal Mail or any other courier
service because the item was not collected from the sorting office or
depot or the item was undelivered for any reason (including an incorrect delivery address being entered), then you will be required
to pay any subsequent postage costs incurred to enable the item to be
- All DVDs and CD-ROMs are non-returnable once the seal has been broken.
- Please note that the resolution of the return procedure may take
several working days to finalise due to the process required to
authorise returns and check any returned items.